Bug #693630: Dconf unknown method 'Change'

Hello everyone,
first time posting here. Yay!
I've been having trouble with this dconf bug for some time now. And no solution on google seems to help.
To get this error all I need to do is try to change a setting. e.g.
open terminal:
$ gnome-calculator
Open preferences, change e.g. word size from 64 bits to 32 bits
close the preferences dialog
close the gnome-calculator application and a bunch of:
(gnome-calculator:18860): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: No such method 'Change'
warnings pop up. Same thing happens if I want to change desktop background.
So what have I tried to fix it:
* deleted '~/.config/dconf/user'
* deleted '~/.config/dconf'
* restarted
* updated all packages

FYI I'm running stock unstable fully updated. I'm starting to think the fault is mine but no idea where to start. Could someone please help me?
Also can you CC the reply to me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Yours,
James Collier