Re: Well I am in XFCE for right now since LDXE keeps crapping out

On Tue, 2014-04-22 at 12:28 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 April 2014 05:51:33 c. marlow wrote:
> > Im so exhausted I just about give up on Linux, just about ready to
> > scrape up the money, go to walmart and buy me a Windows Machine.. In
> > the last week I have tried LMDE both made and cinnamon
>
> It is, of course, your decision.  If you prefer to use Windows, taht is up to
> you.  But I think taht you would get further in Linux if you didn't jump
> about so much.  You never give any problem time to get solved, and you mix
> the different things up all the time.  Jumping from one solution/problem to
> another doesn't really get you anywhere.  (As you see. ;-)  )
>
> Lisi

So far so good in XFCE, my taskbar says ive been up 11 hours 45 min, I
think I am doing good so far. Keeping my fingers crossed will have to
check back in, in a couple days let you know!

Dont count me out yet! ^_^

Now that ive thought about it going back to windows, prob a bad idea,
I've forgotten everything its been over a year since i've touched
windows.

Christopher