Re: Heartbleed

On Wed, 2014-04-16 at 21:18 -0400, Brad Alexander wrote:
> *Everybody* has something to hide. Everyone. Don't believe me? Offer
> to put a public webcam in their bathroom. :D

That's why I don't have a webcam in my bathroom and assumed my iPad
would be connected to the Internet, I would paste a light-tight thingy
to the cams of it.

When I mentioned that the German news talk about openssl nowadays, but
nobody on Linux and BSD mailing lists care about those news, I wanted to
pointed out, that our communities are aware about the issues and not
that we are ignorant, but it simply is known.