Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...

> Well.. do be aware that as of mid-last week, any messages sent from
> a yahoo mail account are pretty likely to bounce from other
> yahooaccounts, rcn, hotmail, comcast, and other large mail systems.
> See "Yahoo breaks every mailing list in the world including the
> IETF's" http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html
> That could be impacting some folks on this list.
>
> Miles Fidelman

Thank you Miles,

:(

I read the archive, so I saw your mail, however, my rocketmail (yahoo)
mail did came through the lists, my original mail address, (I was
subscribed to Debian user and Debian BSD and I'm still subscribed to
Debian OT) is an alice-dsl.net address.

I didn't check http://www.bsi.bund.de/DE/Home/home_node.html, but AFAIK
rocketmail and alice passwords were not hacked, while most others, such
as gmail were hacked.

What email account should we use :D?!

Regards,
Ralf