Re: Sun/Oracle Java

On 04/16/2014 03:16 AM, Frank Weißer wrote:
Hi Oliver!

> Facing the same problem a while ago, i somewhere found a hint to add
>
> deb http://www.duinsoft.nl/pkg debs all
>
> to sources.list. Don't remember from where, but it works for me on
> debian testing.

I use this with Debian Wheezy and Jessie

|sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install oracle-java7-installer

It does everything, including updating the browser, correcting the links in alternatives and setting paths. It's blooming magic. I too have an app that refuses to run with OpenJDK. Ric
http://www.webupd8.org/2012/01/install-oracle-java-jdk-7-in-ubuntu-via.html

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png