Re: Cropping a large collection of .PNG screenshots

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:20:54 +0200 Alberto Luaces <aluaces@udc.es>
napísal:

> In order to get the clipping coordinates, "display" from the same
> package bringing "convert" can be used: press "c" and then drag the
> mouse to define the region.
>
> "display" loading is almost instantaneous.

I didn't know about his feature of the display. But it is not the same,
although both provides coordinates, the display don't allow to finalize
selection by moving the selection's border.

Or is there in display solution for this too, please?

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk