Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

On Fri, 2014-03-14 at 23:07 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 10:35:03AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > [snip]
>
> +1
>
> I remember reading some advice to a new internet user: "grow a thick
> skin".

+1

But that doesn't solve some serious issues Zenaan, some others and I
dislike, where ever we live on that planet.

For good reason's some of us are talking about it off-list, by a group
of people from this list and also "between you and me and the gatepost",
sometimes using the annoying openPGP.