Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

On 10/03/14 11:15, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> On 03/09/2014 06:09 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>> On Du, 09 mar 14, 01:39:56, Steve Litt of Troubleshooters.Com wrote:
<snipped>

>     Really, calling the OP a "nub" ( whatever the hell he means by that)
> isn't an insult? And you think there was no condescending insulting tone
> overall?

If you don't know what the word means how did you determine it was an
insult? (or was that the insult?).
You sound like it offended you personally - which um, seems misplaced.

Personally I believed these sort of personal criticisms belonged
off-line, but I'll make an exception in this case - in deference to your
extensively qualified authority.

Regards

P.S. Please wrap you lines at 78 characters or less (72 is common), if
nothing else it may mitigate your critique on how things should be done.