Re: Best way to show HTML5/mp4 in D7 browser?

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014, Lisi Reisz wrote:

I have just finished one on the brain.

Now, and I have a reason for asking this, after taking that brain course, were you left feeling more, or less, comfortable with your brain, such as it is now?

I've often imagined that, if I were put in charge of a good old-fashioned insane asylum, I would simply write out detailed directions for the inmates, showing them how to get out of the place. Then it dawned on me with stunning clarity that I had not taken account of my intended readership's, shall we say, um, somewhat special cognitive facilities. In short, I had not made adjustment for the fact that my readers were all psychotic and might not "get" the intended meaning of my escape booklet. God knows what they might see in it, right?

So I extend that sort of thinking to brain courses. What would someone, like me, whose brain has taken a fair beating over the years (hey, it was the Sixties, what can I say?) get out of the course? Isn't it highly likely that a, shall we say, "non-standard" brain might not properly understand the course material? And hence go away very unhappy with the state of my poor little brain!

Best regards,

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational metaphysical beliefs.