Re: Best way to show HTML5/mp4 in D7 browser?

On Tuesday 18 February 2014 16:55:35 Ron Leach wrote:
> What do others on the list use to play similar video material on
> Wheezy?

I've done a couple of Futurelearn courses, and have just tried the
video on yours.  I can use both Iceweasel and Google Chrome.  I
haven't tried any other browser for this purpose.  I have Flash
installed, I'm afraid.  (flashplugin-nonfree)

I thought of doing that Java course, but there are so many interesting
courses.  I have just finished one on the brain.

But you have wet my appetite for the Java course again....

Lisi