Re: Cups / Samba: force print options / policy

On Mon 10 Feb 2014 at 15:36:23 +0100, Denny Fuchs wrote:

> but these PPD options are not used, if you print via the Windows
> printdriver -> application/vnd.cups-raw .... :-/ For our thinclients I
> can force the Docserver "(JobType=DocServer) ...

As a matter of interest: how do you prevent users of these thinclints or
any other client sending a job with

   lp -o raw <file>

or

   lp -o JobType=Normal <file> ?

It strikes me that basic control of the ability to print needs to be
done on the printer with User Codes.