Re: Cups / Samba: force print options / policy

hi,

Am 10.02.2014 um 14:24 schrieb Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>:

> But why is the printer available to them in the first place?  It should only be available through the document server.

first: it makes no difference. The document server _is_ in the printer (Aficio 5000) itself, it is a feature. You have the choice in the print driver, if you want to print directly, or only to the doc server, because you want to type in a PIN, before to get the job printed.

In our case: our students have 50 pages free per month, so the can print directly via pykota (which manages the quota).

cu denny