Re: grub efi does not find windows

Le 28.01.2014 16:16, Chris Bannister a écrit :
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:47:33AM +0100,
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
Thanks in advance for any hint about how to make me able to boot
windows anew.

Is os-prober installed?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X

It is, but does not seems to be able to detect windows. And since this tool does have no manpage, I have no idea about how to have any information about why.