Re: fastest linux distro

Le 25.01.2014 14:08, Klaus Jantzen a écrit :
To conclude this long mail, I will give you a link:
http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/index.php

This is a website which will asks you the same questions as me, plus
some others, and which will give you some hint about what distro could be the good one for your needs. Just note that it is not really a very
recent test, and it have been made by humans and so results contains
opinions.

Just for the fun of it I took the test.
As 'graphical installer' was one of my requirements, Debian was not
recommended. Reason: It does not have a graphical installer ?!?!?!

As I said, it's not a recent test. But still, it asks questions which helps to know what you wants. Also, I just noted that there is some mail address in case someone find errors ( and not recommending Debian because of this is obviously an error ).