assertion fail in dia

Hello.

I have a crash on dia ( 0.97.2-8 ) because of some assertion which fail:

========
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/65-droid-sans-fonts.conf", line 103: Having multiple values in <test> isn't supported and may not work as expected Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/65-droid-sans-fonts.conf", line 138: Having multiple values in <test> isn't supported and may not work as expected sys:1: Warning: attempting to add an interface (DiaInteractiveRendererInterface) to class (DiaGdkRenderer) after class_init

** (dia-normal:3702): CRITICAL **: dia_renderer_set_size: assertion `irenderer != NULL' failed

** (dia-normal:3702): CRITICAL **: dia_renderer_set_size: assertion `irenderer != NULL' failed

** (dia-normal:3702): CRITICAL **: dia_renderer_set_size: assertion `irenderer != NULL' failed
Segmentation fault
========

I would have reported this error directly to dia, but I only have it on my desktop computer ( debian stable + some testing packages ), not on my netbook ( debian unstable + experimental, same version of dia ) so I guess I have a problem because of broken dependency. I tried to purge and reinstall it, nothing has changed. I could have tried to debug it to at least have more info about the problem, but can not find package dia-dbg... Any idea about what I could do to have more precise informations about that crash, before I send that bug report to dia's dev or debian dia's maintainer?