Re: Kicad and module files

Hi Jeremiah,

Dňa Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:19:22 -0800 Jeremiah Mahler
<jmmahler@gmail.com> napísal:

> I posted mine for the amd64 architecture in a Git project.
> If you download them, double check the file names.
> Special characters like '+' might be replaced with %2B.

Thanks a lot :-)

I am on amd64 too, but i am able (with little fortune with multiarch)
use the i386 packages too. Cloned, no \+ replacement was happen.
Installed, working with one .mod file missing (smd_dil.mod), i found it
on internet, download into /usr/share/kicad/modules and all seems to
work.

Thanks again!

regards

--