Re: Kicad and module files

Ahoj,

Dňa Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:16:37 +0100 Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> napísal:

> > I also noticed that the newest version (0.20131208) has almost
> > no .mod files whereas the older (0.20130727) version has many.
>
> Yes, i can to find only four *.mod files in this new package veŕsion.
> But i check the kicad-library on github
> (https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library) and there are no *.mod files
> too, then i wonder, if things was not changed...

Today i found something about removing *.mod files from library in Kicad
devel ML:

https://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-lib-committers@lists.launchpad.net/msg00034.html

But in one from respond is:

"Time will tell whether Your last moves in symbol libraries since EESchema is not yet
modified were justified."

Then it seems, that the new package version was build in improper time :-(

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk