RE: Including git commands in preseed

Sorry for the confusion, http://file indicates the actual URL fo the file.

My simple test script is located at https://raw.github.com/drgdel/a/master/1
Content:
#!/bin/bash
echo Hello World

Preseed entry take 1:
d-i preseed/late_command string in-target wget -O /var/tmp/hello https://raw.github.com/drgdel/a/master/1; in-target sh /var/tmp/hello

The installation downloaded the script but there is no auto run (no matter if I log as root or user).

Typing
sh /var/tmp/hello

when logged, runs the script.

There seems to be some progress since when using the same preseed line with a more complex script (check my last email) the install got stuck at 16% but still no auto-launch.

Preseed entry take 2:
d-i preseed/late_command string in-target wget -O root/script.sh https://raw.github.com/drgdel/a/master/1; chmod 700 /target/root/script.sh; in-target sh /root/script.sh

The installation downloaded the script but there is no auto run (no matter if I log as root or user).

Typing
sh ./script.sh

when logged, runs the script.

There seems to be some progress since when using the same preseed line with a more complex script (check my last email) the install got stuck at 16% but still no auto-launch.

I tried the preseed entry take 2 with your suggested script (same syntax just changed 1 for 2 in the ).
d-i preseed/late_command string in-target wget -O root/script.sh https://raw.github.com/drgdel/a/master/2; chmod 700 /target/root/script.sh; in-target sh /root/script.sh

https://raw.github.com/drgdel/a/master/2
Content:
#!/bin/sh
exec </dev/null >/var/tmp/bootstrap.out 2>&1
echo Hello World
exit 0

It created a file containing the text Hello World. No autorun.

I tried your command, verbatim (aside from URL) on Weezy and Jessie but again error 127.

d-i preseed/late_command string wget -O/target/var/tmp/bootstrap https://raw.github.com/drgdel/a/master/1; in-target sh /var/tmp/bootstrap

So while there is a problem with the script, I can't get even a simple one to boot automatically.