Re: debian-live-7.2 doesn´t start

peter.gierschner, 11.01.2014:

> Yes, tried debian-live-7.2-i386-gnome-desktop+nonfree.iso

> In Internet I can find many people, who had succeeded in installing
> Linux on a d530, why can´t I?  :-(((((((((((

Are you using debian-live because you want to try it out first, before
installing?  If your goal is to install, you might be better off trying
one of the other ways of getting debian (http://www.debian.org/distrib/),
such as the network installer (http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst).

(I seem to recall seeing reports of problems with the live cd at some
point in the past.  The network installer's probably much better tested.)