Re: debian-live-7.2 doesn´t start

Am 10.01.2014 19:50, schrieb Lisi Reisz:
Putting this on list where OP might see it!  It came to me off-list.

acpi=off nolapic  fb=off nofb vga=normal (and maybe 1 more)
if you want more technical information about what's happening during
the
boot - append this in addition:
debug

if you can't boot in console only mode - then something is really
wrong.
if the problem is video - that can be resolved.

HTH - Bob

I tried that. At first I was happy because it booted normally without error - but only one time, not reproducable. Seems to be a timíng problem.

Shortly said: it didn´t work either  :-((((

Now: what can be "really wrong"?

I think the HW is ok, W7 and XP are running normally, the GParted and the TrinityResourceKit Distros - both based on Linux - work well, too.

peter