Re: Internet loads too slow

On 31/12/13 15:08, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 11:11:41PM +0900, Man_Without_Clue wrote:
<snipped>

> I tried that too exactly as Scot posted it, but am told the -w flag
> isn't recognized. This is on a wheezy system.

Likewise. Though I have backports enabled.
curl 7.26.0-1+wheezy i386

man curl
-w, --write-out <format>
Defines what to display on stdout after a completed and successful
operation. The format name" and to tell curl to read the format from
stdin you write "@-".
The variables present in the output format will be substituted by the
value or text that curl thinks fit, as described below......

> I prefer wget myself,

Different dog, same leg action ;)

<snipped>

Kind regards