jwmtools - Was: How do I solve pinning issues - Was: jwm

Hi,

I only did install the needed dev packages and dependencies from
unstable.

Building jwmtools did work for those apps:

rocketmouse@debi386:/usr/src/jwmtools$ dpkg -L jwmtools | grep bin/
/opt/jwmtools/0.1/bin/slock
/opt/jwmtools/0.1/bin/sysmonitor
/opt/jwmtools/0.1/bin/traybattery
/opt/jwmtools/0.1/bin/appmenugen
/opt/jwmtools/0.1/bin/movemousecursor

But I couldn't build:

rocketmouse@debi386:/usr/src/jwmtools$ diff Makefile Makefile.ori | grep
make
>       (cd traykeymap && make all)
>       (cd traymonitor && make all)
>       (cd trayscript && make all)
>       (cd trayusermount && make all)
>       (cd trayvolume && make all)
>       (cd trayweather && make all)
>       (cd xidletools && make all)

When I searched the web for the errors I found a bugreport for unstable,
building another package failed too, caused by at least on of the errors
I got too.

The good news, appmenugen does generate a good menu to start editing,
the bad, it's missing important entries. The menu cause a few warnings,
but it does work.

rocketmouse@debi386:/usr/src/jwmtools$ jwm -p
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[5]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[46]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[57]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[59]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[61]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[66]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[68]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[70]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[72]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu
JWM: warning: /home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc[81]: invalid tag in JWM: Menu

Regards,
Ralf