Re: Gmail Grrrr.

Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 24 Dec 2013 08:08:21 +0000 Bonno Bloksma <b.bloksma@tio.nl>
napísal:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> >> But, isn't this the whole reason we use different login names and
> >> let people have different home directories with their own configs?
> >
> > Not necessarily when it's a family computer.
>
> I would almost say especially when it is a family computer. This is
> how I set it up all the time. That way there is no argument who wants
> what background, icons, etc. There will be no config mixups, etc.

IMO, it doesn't matter if family or not. It is a windows computer's
heritage – one account and sharing all with all (worldwide).

My daughters have they own accounts from time, when they was able to
write password (cca 6 years old)... And today they are surprised, that
there is not a login form on the android devices (tablet, mobile
phone, ...).

regards

--
Slavko