Re: Gmail Grrrr.

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:37:47 -0500 Rob Owens sent:

> > But I have in the past signed onto my own account on my netbook
> > and %$^&*^$£ Google won't allow me to do anything else.  I can sign
> > into my account, add Peter as an additional account, and then in
> > future sign into his account from my account.  But I don't want
> > that. I want to sign straight into his account and leave it like
> > that for him.  Help!  Is anyone awake and on line?  Any ideas?
> >
> In gmail, click on the "person" icon (it's blue on my screen) and
> that'll let you select "Sign out".
>
> Next time you go to gmail, it should ask you for a user name and
> password, and it'll let you check "stay signed in" or something like
> that.

That works for me as well, as I have need at times to check into
different gmail accounts for family members.

I suppose if it is a real problem rid yourself of all gmail or google
cookies and then try again. A bit desperate though I would think?

Charlie

    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	When one door of happiness closes another opens; but often we
	look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one
	which has been opened for us. - Helen Keller