Re: bumblebee on laptop

Hi,

Dňa Tue, 24 Dec 2013 10:02:34 +0400 Reco <recoverym4n@gmail.com>
napísal:

> > > Try running it like this:
> > >
> > > vblank_mode=0 glxgears
> >
> > I tried this at my desktop PC (only one VGA - GeForce GT 220). The
> > numbers are with vblank_mode are the same as without this variable
> > and both are cca 60 fps.
>
> Which probably means that you're using nvidia-glx, not mesa-glx.
> And in case of nvidia-glx it is done differently, like this:
>
> echo "0/SyncToVBlank=0" >> ~/.nvidia-settings-rc

Thanks, i will try it. But i see, that you know more than I about this.
Please, can you describe me in short, what are differences between usage
the mesa-glx and the nvidia-glx? Are there some disadvantages or so? It
is possible and not dangerous to mix the nvidia driver and mesa-glx?

Thanks.

regards

--
Slavko