Re: Setting up wordpress on wheezy using the debian packages?

Thanks, Sharon!

That's good advice if all I want is wordpress.  But I'm a sysadmin, and like to understand the details.  So, for the time being, I'd prefer to do it from scratch if I can.

If I succeed (with help from the list) I promise to write up the step-by-step procedure for the wiki, so the next person can benefit from our experience.

Thanks in advance!

Rick