Re: Installing Debian inside Windows 7 utilizing VirtualBox

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Scott Ferguson
<scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24/11/13 01:52, Wally Lepore wrote:

[snip]

> choose sound and network card types, select phsyical or virtual optical
> drive (virtual uses ISO images), set network protocols.

[snip]

Yes I see that VirtualBox is apparently able to mount the iso file
without me having to download and install a separate "disc Imaging"
software such as "Virtual CloneDrive" or others as listed in the
comparison wikipedia below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_disc_image_software

Thank you kindly