Re: top posting

On 11/20/2013 06:31 PM, Brad Alexander wrote:
> I'm just curious why so many people get so upset about top posting. To
> my mind, as threads get longer, those keeping up with the thread would
> not want to scroll through messages that they have already read. I know
> that I don't. If they are commenting inline, that is fine, but I think
> that scrolling to the bottom of each and every message is more of a pain
> than if a respondent posts at the top of the message.
>
> And please forgive me for starting this.
>
> Thoughts?

If the responder(s) clip the files to leave only the salient points, the
files will not be so long as to bore you enroute. However, it does
not help to clip _everything_ and just reply "Yes, that's the way."
I have seen some replies like that--_useless_!

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley