Re: message formatting [was Wheezy/XFCE/VNC}

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 02:26:21PM +0100, Andre Majorel wrote:
> On 2013-11-19 21:54 +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 05:07:52PM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> >
> > > I think Jonathan was directing his comments to Emilio, not
> > > you. It's difficult to know for sure as he didn't use a
> > > name, or quote some of the offending message.
>
> An attribution wouldn't have hurt but it's plain to see that Jon
> was replying to Emilio's message, not Ron's. Or don't mailers
> show threads any more ?

Mutt, the one I use, does; but I don't keep *all* the messages in a
thread. I must have deleted the message that Jonathan referred to at
some stage. I think this adds more credence to the point that providing
context and attribution would certainly help avoid conversations like
this one.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X