Re: message formatting [was Wheezy/XFCE/VNC}

On 18/11/2013 16:33, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
Hi,

I don't know what happened to quoting in your message but it was nigh-on
unreadable. It might be worth a look at your mailer settings.

Jonathan, thank you for the note.  I've rechecked.

Looks OK in our mailer, looks fine from the copy from the list and, especially, looks ok on the list archive:

Happy to check further, but not seeing any problem to aim at, at the moment.

regards, Ron