Re: ANDROID

Andrew McGlashan, 30.10.2013:
> On 30/10/2013 2:40 AM, ken wrote:
> > On 10/29/2013 10:56 AM alex.padoly@laposte.net wrote:
> > You might want to look at openmoko.org and openmoko.com.  These offer
> > smartphones with GNU/Linux from the beginning.  So of course you can get
> > all the source code, develop things yourself, etc.
>
> Latest news, almost 2 years ago!!!

You're right that the openmoko.org page doesn't look like it's very
active lately, but I think that Golden Delicious is working on it still,
making small improvements and updates.

Here are a few links I found that might be of interest:

http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%20Complete
http://www.openphoenux.org/
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/

(I've never used any of these but have been interested for a long time.
Somebody else can correct me if this info is incorrect/old.)