Re: ANDROID

On 30/10/2013 4:40 AM, ken wrote:
>> Latest news, almost 2 years ago!!!
>
> I have to laugh at this kind of thinking.  Some device can work
> flawlessly, do exactly what you want. do it exactly how you want it
> done, and cost less than the newest.  But if the device was developed
> TWO YEARS AGO (!!), then it's no good?!
>
> Well, I suppose the calendar year is a metric which is easy to
> understand and doesn't require very much thought to make an assessment.
>  Too, it says more about the assessor than the assessed.

Umm, one line you have a problem with? From all the context?

That's just too funny in itself.

I would love for OpenMoko to be up to date with current hardware
standards.  Heck, even without the latest hardware standards, I would
still be expecting more /news/ about the project.  If it was a Debian
package, it would have been orphaned or up for adoption wouldn't it?

No news in two years says a great deal in itself in the mobile hardware
world...

Cheers
AndrewM