Re: gnome depends on adblock-plus

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:45:55 +0200
Marko Randjelovic <markoran@eunet.rs> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:46:16 +0200
> berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
>
> > I think that midori is still maintained?
>
> Never heard of it, except in Debian repo, anyway I'll give it a try.
>
> Thanks

I got very frustrated about Webkit (Midori uses Webkit). I found enormous number of bugs in CVE list, but most of them were related to products that use Webkit such as Google Chrome, I should determine if they originated from Webkit or those products, but it was impossible due to their number, then I wanted to check few of them, but it was also not possible because Webkit bug tracker didn't allow me to view relevant page, even when I registered and logged in.

Web browsers that use Webkit: kazehakase, arora, epiphany-browser, luakit, midori, surf, xxxterm.