Re: Problem Reagrding GTK+3

On Seg, 21 Out 2013, Muntasim-Ul-Haque wrote:
Hi,
I have installed the package as you said and now I have another problem. I was told to install gstreamer-0.10 and I installed libgstreamer-0.10. But it would not understand. The following message is showing:
"/configure: error: Package requirements (gstreamer-0.10) were not met://
//
//No package 'gstreamer-0.10' found//
//
//Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you//
//installed software in a non-standard prefix.//
//
//Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GSTREAMER_CFLAGS//
//and GSTREAMER_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.//
//See the pkg-config man page for more details./"

What to do now?

Basically the same as before. Install the -dev packages, that contain the necessary files for compilation.
--
%TAG%

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br