Re: Re: Problem Reagrding GTK+3

Hi,
I have installed the package as you said and now I have another problem. I was told to install gstreamer-0.10 and I installed libgstreamer-0.10. But it would not understand. The following message is showing:
"configure: error: Package requirements (gstreamer-0.10) were not met:

No package 'gstreamer-0.10' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GSTREAMER_CFLAGS
and GSTREAMER_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
See the pkg-config man page for more details."

What to do now?