Re: Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1

On 20/10/13 09:30 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
         Okay, lets not talk about Arch, but try to solve your issues
         with
         Debian. Sure, for Arch you need to setup _everything_ yourself.
         Manjaro isn't Arch. Manjaro is Manjaro.

I am glad that you gave up this Arch nonsense.
PS: What way did you install Debian? I guess there are several modes to
install it.

I installed Debian using a net-install from a usb device. After initial screen, I press TAB key to change the default desktop to XFCE and went with the ncurses based installation steps...