Re: Problems creating preseed.cfg - syntax?

Curt wrote:
On 2013-10-14, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

There is evidently an additional package required to use all the
features of "debconf-get-selections".

After installing debconf-utils my command bombed with an error
message from a perl script.

It would have been informative and perhaps even edifying to know what
that error was.

Sorry. I had been focused on solving my immediate problem immediately - which I did. I've time set aside this afternoon to reproduce the problem and create bug report(s) as required. I'll preserve the error messages as part of those report(s).

Satisfactory?