Re: sysadmin qualifications (Re: apt-get vs. aptitude)

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 14:57 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 14:41 +0200, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
> > > In some countries, owning a car does not authorize you to tinker
> > > with it.
> >
> > I did not known that. Not even changing a wheel or repairing motor,
> > direction?
>
> Usually in those countries, e.g. in Germany, you are allowed to do
> everything yourself, but only firms with a special foremen are allowed
> to do this as a business. Some changes to the car's design require an

And here I'm mistaken, a special foremen isn't needed as long as
repairing cars isn't the main business. If somebody sells second hand
cars, it's allowed to repair the cars without a special foreman. The
main business has to be selling cars and repairing the cars is just a
side business.

Only when the main business is repairing cars, such a foreman is needed.

Assumed this doc isn't outdated and I shouldn't have misunderstood
something when I skimmed the text.

http://www.hannover.ihk.de/fileadmin/data/Dokumente/Themen/Recht/mb_durchf%C3%BChrung_von_kfz_reparaturen_ohne_meister.pdf