Re: sysadmin qualifications (Re: apt-get vs. aptitude)

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 14:41 +0200, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
> > In some countries, owning a car does not authorize you to tinker
> > with it.
>
> I did not known that. Not even changing a wheel or repairing motor,
> direction?

Usually in those countries, e.g. in Germany, you are allowed to do
everything yourself, but only firms with a special foremen are allowed
to do this as a business. Some changes to the car's design require an
approbation by a technical control board, replacing or repairing things
doesn't require this.

In what countries is it forbidden? I always thought regarding to this
Germany has got the hardest laws on this planet.