Re: reinstalling Nginx & others usin apt from command line

Hi,

Yes, it is possible, you can do

apt-get install package --reinstall

It will work even if the package is installed, but a full removing will be even a better solution

~ Happy install !

----

Cellphone   :  +51 950307809
Blog    :  http://zerick.me/