Re: Building computer

On Sep 28, 2013, at 11:56 AM, Jack Malmostoso <fabio.rosciano@gmail.com> wrote:

I was scrolling through the thread and I see you want to add a video
card, and I checked on the Zareason website what they offer. I hope you
got a power supply with more than the 350W standard. I am not sure it
has enough horsepower to run an extra video card as well.

I will be adding both a new power supply and the video card myself, probably not immediately.  Zareason offers nothing between 550 and 850 watts, and the manufacturer recommends 500 watts for the video card I plan to use. I don't need 850 watts, and 550 wasn't enough. And they charge $150 more for the Radeon 7870 than I can get it for from more than one vendor.