Re: Building computer

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:00:01 +0200
Catherine Gramze <rhiamom@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the additional info. It sounds a whole lot like what I
> am getting in the Zareason computer I ordered. I am waiting very
> impatiently!

I was scrolling through the thread and I see you want to add a video
card, and I checked on the Zareason website what they offer. I hope you
got a power supply with more than the 350W standard. I am not sure it
has enough horsepower to run an extra video card as well.

> But the Braid game is intriguing me - I must try it! Got any other
> suggestions?

Check out the Humble Bundle website, you'll find plenty of great linux
games!

--
Vulcans worship peace above all.
		-- McCoy, "Return to Tomorrow", stardate 4768.3