systemd plans

Hello everyone!

I just want to ask two simple questions about debian future.

1. Will systemd default init system in future?
2. Why I just can't purge systemd-******* in my system now? I don't want it.
I don't need it. I hate it by my all heart.
If I try to remove it, dbus depends on it as well. Why?

So, I just need to ask debian developers one simple question. Are you
planning to integrate this software in debian in future?
Are you guys seriously think that systemd is good? If it is so, I'll have to
look for gentoo or even LFS.

Personally I think that systemd is evil. It's a very poor quality software
that's create by lame arrogant programmer. This software I just DO NOT NEED
is integrated to all systems by force. QR-codes? I do not use them. http
server in init system? It's an overkill. All-in-one-encapsulated software
approach? It's contrary linux way "one task-one problem".
Yes, I've read all this lying stuff from poettering. All of this
"modular-system", all of this "progressive approach", bla-bla-blah. Enough of
this! He can to pour his lies to everybody's ears, but me. I do not need holy
wars about systemd. I'm already done my decision about it.
I just want to have FREEDOM. Freedom of will.
I DO NOT WANT ANY PULSEAUDIO, SYSTEMD and more of poettering software on ALL
of MY computers.
I JUST WANT TO PURGE THEM ALL. Can I do it now in debian? No. I can't purge
systemd-login0 without removing dbus.
So. If there will be systemd in debian, there is no place for me in such
system. And I have to move to gentoo or LFS.
Please, debian developers, announce your plans.
Thank you.

vadim v. balashoff