Re: systemd plans

 Hi.

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 20:46:02 +0400
"Main Backup" <vvb.backup@rambler.ru> wrote:

>  I just want to ask two simple questions about debian future.
>
>  1. Will systemd default init system in future?

Why do you ask this question in the debian-user maillist?
debian-devel or debian-testing seem to be more appropriate places for
such fundamental questions.

>  2. Why I just can't purge systemd-******* in my system now? I don't want it.

Could you please specify exact package names you can't purge please?
See, in my current Debian stable there is exactly one package which can
fit your description is installed:

libsystemd-login0

And I'm pretty sure I'm using good old sysv init.

>  I don't need it. I hate it by my all heart.
>  If I try to remove it, dbus depends on it as well. Why?

ldd /usr/bin/dbus-daemon
should shed some light on this mystery.

> <rant skipped>

The usual way of expressing worries about upstream software quality or
packaging quality of such software is filling bug report on an
appropriate package.

 Reco