Re: Volunteer in need of a mentor

On Sep 26, 2013, at 11:00 PM, Beco <rcb@beco.cc> wrote:

I sent to  debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

They told they don't appoint mentors. I also sent to
mentoring@women.debian.org but got no response till now.

They are currently advertising for mentors for the Outreach Project for Women in the debian-women list. The list is not highly active, but it seems like it might be the right place - assuming you are a woman. I too am getting myself ready to do something to help the Debian world. I was *just* beginning the process in 2005, but then I bought a Mac and lost interest for a few years.

cg