Volunteer in need of a mentor

Dear fellows,

Its time! After some years using Debian and contributing to it with
bugs, discussions, configurations, and spreading the word, now I want
to do another step.

I'm newbie in the world of packaging, documenting, and so on... so
some patient would be welcome. Also, and that is important to me, I
would like very much to discuss pieces of my C code with a mentor who
'speaks' this language, to get tips on deprecated things, standards,
directories of installation, and alike.

Thanks for any advice. Advises would be great to help others who end
up in this thread to find their way. If you would like to apply to
this unfortunate job with no pay, and a curious mentee, just mail me
in private. French people are not welcome (*).

Long life to Debian.
Beco.

* Just kidding. Anyone who has the knowledge and are willing to help
are welcome. (**)

** Anyone but French people, please. (*) <-- recursive asterisk.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." (H. Jackson Brown Jr.)