Re: Long delays caused by rpcinfo

And for the sake of completeness, yes, NFS clients were able to mount the exported volume on this server once the nfs-kernel-server startup completed.  And that makes a lot of sense to me now, because the entire issue was in rpcbind's attempt to verify that it could connect to 127.0.0.1, which doesn't matter for remote mounts.