FAUmachine keyboard doesn't work

Hi all,

i recently discovered the FAUmachine software. I install it, created
the VM without problems. I am able to add the CD-ROM ISO with some
installations, and boot from it. But i am not able to use keyboard.

When the VM runs, and i use keyboard, all what i get is WARNING in
console:

WARNING: gtk-GUI keysym_to_keycode: no scancode found for keysym 65535

And this happen for all keys, which i tried.

I tried to set the keymap by the -k option, by the keymap name (en-gb)
and with full path (/usr/share/faumachine/keymaps/en-gb) too, but
without success. I tried to search internet, but i nothing found. The
package's README provides no useful information about this.

Can, please, someone help me to get it working?

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk