Re: Don't want a desktop environment

On 09/21/2013 03:58 PM, Josef Bailey wrote:
> i3 is a very good wm
I just installed & ran I3. I have a couple of issues.
1. it breaks Thunderbirds "n" to go to Next Message in another folder.
So you have to constantly use the mouse to move to the next folder
2. You can no longer click on web links in Thunderbird , nothing happens.
3. When I went back to Trinity WM and ran Thunderbird, it was in
fullscreen mode with no way to resize the window. I googled & found a
workaround, but I don't think I3 plays nice with Thunderbird, so  that
won't work for me..

--
Paul Cartwright