Re: Printer brand recommendations

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your valuable information and help!

I just bought a black-only EPSON M105 inkjet printer, with WIFI.

It printed perfectly!

No cables needed, no CDs, nothing. Just energy, and the WPS botton to
connect to my router, find out the IP address, and added as

socket://192.10.10.122:9100

Happy user now! :)
Thanks again,

Beco

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." (H. Jackson Brown Jr.)